Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Product of The Month, and Pinterest Roundup: March


Oh, hello!
It feels like a long time since I have blogged? 
Has it been that long?
I'm not sure.

I've been sick, busy, and exhausted, but I can never be too exhausted for Pinterest!

Here's my roundup of my favourite pins! 


Spoon Mirror

Crochet Slippers


Elephant Block

Onesies and Burp Cloths

AND NOW FOR THE FEATURE PRESENTATION!

By far, some of my most used tools are my rotary cutters, and my rulers.
Today, we will focus on my rulers.
I'm sure that it varies from quilter to quilter, but I have 2 main rulers that I use on pretty much every project.

The first would be my 6x24 inch ruler!
This would be my most used ruler, by far.
The length makes it easy to cut larger pieces, and 6 inches has proven to be a useful width. 
:) 

My other most used ruler would be my 9.5 x 9.5 inch omnigrid.
The size is easy to deal with, and that is my biggest reason for liking it. 
I use it mainly for squaring off smaller blocks.
I have square omnigrid's in 2 other sizes, and a wall of other rulers.

Rulers are a quilters BFF!
:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment