Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oh, BROTHER!

Pardon the bad joke, I'm full of them lately.


My sewing machine is broken! Which means I guess I will be breaking down and paying to have it fixed. Grr!
I was happy with my machine, a Brother SC9500 , when I purchased it in August of last year at Hancock Fabrics. For a beginner with no great ambition it's a perfect machine, or for someone with a very small budget. At only 250 dollars, I guess I can't complain too much since I do some pretty heavy duty quilting on it. It's really not made for that...

Something is up with the tension.
After my last quit I was working on a bag and it wasn't working right. So I took the dang thing apart and cleaned it and put it back together, only to continue having the same problem.

I guess no sewing updates for a while, but after our trip I am sure I will have other things to share!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment