Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Stockholm Bag by Pink Pony Design




I have once again had the pleasure of testing a pattern for Maria at Pink Pony Design.
This time I find myself utterly loving this tote style bag featuring many pockets, a magnetic closure, and ample room for my 15" Laptop, a couple of notebooks, pens/pencils on the inside.

When you purchase the pattern there is an option for more pockets, but I won't throw my phone in the bag, more likely in one of the outside pockets.


Me and my love of bright zippers! The pattern also instructs the use of the decor fabric in the pocket, which is a cool little design feature!


The outside of this perfectly sized tote features a large front pocket, where I added my tag.
Here you can also see a close view of piping on the top of the front pocket.

The backside has a small (7"-8") zippered pocket, where you can stealthily hide your cash, cards, and phone.

The same pink zipper from the inside, I think it pops perfectly.


Something else I did, that is not specific to the pattern is add piping, which is just something I thought made it look fancy and nice for a writers bag. 

I would say that this pattern is perfect for beginner to intermediate bag makers, and there's all sorts of little ways you can customize it to make it work for any use. Like the Daytona Bag, it is definitely a WIN in my opinion.

Please give Maria a follow on Instagram , Facebook , and on her Blog


Feel free to follow me on Facebook as well!

Thanks for Visiting!
Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment