Monday, May 19, 2014

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted. Oh, and One Beautiful Accessory

I focus a lot on my sewing on this blog, because honestly, that's what I do the most of as far as hobbies go...
But did you know that I also like fashion? 
I guess that's really not much of a leap is it?
Lately I've been obsessed with all things rose gold and mint green, which is pretty on-trend this season. 
The accessory I most desire currently is this watch from Fossil.

Cecile Multifunction Watch
How lucky, my two favourite colors, all in one beautiful accessory. 
I really love all things Fossil makes.
They are quality, well made, and stunning at a great price point.
This Cecile Watch is only 145 dollars, and I would have it if we weren't saving all of our pennies for our next Sweden trip.
I'm in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment