Monday, October 14, 2013

Back in The Crochet Habit


This weekend, after we sadly sent my in-laws home to Sweden, I spent my time unwinding with some crochet. 

I sold most of my yarn earlier in the year, in order to clear some sewing space 
and get rid of things I simply will not use.

And then I saw this cute tutorial for this crochet bunny at Makezine.

Look. Go look now..... I'll wait a moment...

---

-------
-------------

SUPER CUTE!! RIGHT?!

So I decided to make my own.
Here is the result:



I decided that I liked button eyes.
They have this sort of home made feel to them.
Otherwise, I was fairly true to the pattern.
I added a little bow-tie to him, plopped him on some left over matching flannel,
and we had a little photoshoot.


Like it?


If you do, and have a facebook account, pop on over to my Facebook and give me a like.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment