Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Product: Best Press

I was reminded this morning, as I looked through my blog reading list, about one of my favourite products to use.
As a quilter, I use a lot of this product, and was fortunate enough to have it recommended to me
when I first started learning to sew and quilt. 
This means I didn't have to go through a bunch of sticky, smelling, gummy starches before I found the one I love!

The only starch I ever used before was cheap and I honestly cant even remember the name.

What I use is Mary Ellen's Best Press!



Mary Ellen's- Scent Free

Now, it might seem a bit pricey, but I'm here to tell you that it's well worth the cost!
Unlike many other starches, it smells pleasant even during ironing!
It doesn't gum up, burn, or ruin your iron sole-plates.
I know that's a serious plus for those of you who love your iron as much as I do!
Another plus, at least for me, is the bottle!
You can refill it as often as you need, it feels good in the hand, and it sprays well!

This is a product I use on nearly EVERY sewing project!!

What starches do you use?
Have any products you recommend?


A/N: I have not been asked to write, or been given anything for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment